$400 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit saves your space.
50% of the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival, (by Feb 21, 2018). The remaining amount is due to us no later than March 31, 2018. Once received, all payments are non-refundable. If you are interested in a monthly payment plan, please let us know.
- Deluxe Private cabin: $1800
- Shared Cabin: 3 or 4 people $1500
All prices are in US$, are per person, and include all items listed below in ‘What’s Included’.
- Roundtrip Airport to Hotel Transfers with our recommended hotel. Fly into San Jose, Costa Rica SJO
- Private coach and 4x4 transfer to our pristine and secluded rainforest Eco-Lodge
- Beach trip, food and souvenir trip in route to Diamante
- 7 Days, 6 nights lodging in beautiful sustainably designed eco-cabins (prices vary – shared or private)
- Expert chefs prepare locally-grown, hand picked organic vegetarian food for our cleansing and gourmet delight. Eggs available
- Fresh tropical juices, smoothies and scrumptious healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga, meditation and information packed short workshops in alignment practices for Physical, Spiritual and Emotional bodies and neural networks
- A private session with Melanie Carlone, Doctor of Physical Therapy, assessing movement and alignment history and recommending future practice to transform patterns that no longer serve you
- Permaculture and Community Building workshops
- Food foraging: Learn about maximizing whole foods nutrition to heal and nourish and live in more balance ourselves and on the planet
- Freedom and Time for Exploration and Relaxation, which includes hiking the property’s 55 acres abutting the pristine Baru River and Falls, hundreds of fruit trees and permaculture inspired gardens and an ecosystem supporting an array of stunning wildlife
What’s Not Included
- Round-trip Airfare
- Hotel accommodations upon arrival in Costa Rica prior to April 22. We will have a block of rooms at a hotel near the airport, with free shuttle and a reduced price if you are with our group.. Our bus to Diamante Eco Center will leave from that hotel at 7:30 am Sunday, April 22. If you decide to stay elsewhere, you must arrange transport to our hotel NLT 7 am.
- Private Sessions- massage, yoga, coaching
- Extra adventures (beach apx $30 round trip)
- Travel Insurance: You should purchase travel insurance for your trip. It is not costly and a lifesaver should you ever need it. Travelex and STA are two reputable organizations that provide worldwide travel coverage.
EVERYONE must show proof of travel insurance and passport information before trip via email photo.